Saturday, July 31, 2010

My parents are divorced and i hate living with my mom any advice?

my ';grandma'; ALWAYS talks down to me and all my mother does is agrees with her.


i really would love to live with my dad but i don't want to leave the school i go to i love all the people way to much there.


any advice on how to cope with these people?My parents are divorced and i hate living with my mom any advice?
Girl I know what you are talking about I went through the exact circumstance when I was growing up. Weigh all decisions before making them. Which one is better than which. My mother was a drunk who was poor and my father had more money and we got along. Besides We Sistah's got to have are hair did and nails done, we got look fly girl. I got money and moved out on my own. Girl you do you. My parents are divorced and i hate living with my mom any advice?
Move in with your dad. You got myspace or facebook right? keep in touch with your friends there

No comments:

Post a Comment