Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice after a serious break up or divorce..?

I recently came out of a bad relationship where I had been cheated on for quite a while and during the relationship I thought what we had was very serious and real. It was completely crushed to find that the person I had considered spending my life with would hurt me the way he did. It was very hard for me to move on and I was constantly upset. One day someone gave me some advice that made me do a complete turn around. I was told, ';Look at it this way, now that its over you get to move on and fall in love all over again.'; Almost immediately it made me excited to think of that amazing falling in love feelings that I not had the opportunity to find again and I was so excited to start dating again that I wiped my tears, put up the ice cream, and didnt look back. Have you ever been given advice that changed the heartbreak that you felt and motivated you to move on? what was it?Advice after a serious break up or divorce..?
...Yes, they ask me if I would volunteer, to work in a program, at an exotic location, I said Yes!...4 months later, I met, my future wife, we were married two years later...still here too!


thanks for asking...


...enjoy!Advice after a serious break up or divorce..?
i just was told to ';cry now. feel the pain. but after that, go on, move on. leave all these tears here.'; it is not really easy to move on but definitely it's just a step away. when you feel the pain, definitely the hurt always stings. so why carry them with you?
Have I ever been given advice that changed the heartbreak that I felt....?





No. Only time dulls the pain of a bad breakup.





The real trick is to learn from the experience and move on, without developing the 'scar tissue' that makes you suspicious of other potential mates and their motives.





Best of luck in your new relationships.
during the divorce, my best friend looked at me and said ';look, the woman doesn't want you... why would you want someone that doesn't want you?';





it all sank in.





2 weeks after, divorce was final. (i walked away from about 200k in assets, and only regret is not doing it sooner)





that was about it.
Not advice, but in considering whether or not to forgive him a second time, I caught him cheating a third time. There is just no cure for stupid, he's an idiot, so I'm not there anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet few months ago, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR EZIZA did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR EZIZA you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com OR CALL +2348058176289

Post a Comment