Saturday, July 31, 2010

Divorce and pregnant...i need advice?

So i have been dating the same guy off and on for 3 years and each summer he breaks up with me and goes out with someone else hes 22 and hes been with 16 and 17 year old he says each time he leaves he cant be with me cuz its my personality or he cant see himself with me and hes not happy well i gave him one more chance and i became pregant and he said he would never leave he loves this baby more then anything but now hes not happy and he loves me and the baby and wants to split baby 50 50 and i want to see about getting a lawyer and winning custody but i dont know if i can win cuz in the state of fl its a no fault i want to hold of the divorce till the baby is here.He has a job and going to college i dont ever since i got pregant from morning sickness...who usually wins in cases like this...he kicked me out to move in with my parents 3 weeks ago...i need advice.Divorce and pregnant...i need advice?
Get yourself a lawyer. They can answer all of your questions.





It sounds to me like this guy is pretty wishy washy. I'm sure he'll be that way with the baby, too. You most likely have nothing to worry about. I mean, once he sees all the work it would take for him to have the baby half the time, he'll back off.





Kicking you out when you are pregnant won't look good for him in court. If he cared about the well-being of the baby, he wouldn't have done that.





At any rate, talk to a lawyer. That will put your mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment