Saturday, July 31, 2010

I divorced my husband 3 yrs ago.he wont move out or accept the divorce.nothings changed.Im miserable.advice?

Who got the house if it's you, go to the courhouse and get a notice of eviction and have sheriff with you when you serve him with it.I divorced my husband 3 yrs ago.he wont move out or accept the divorce.nothings changed.Im miserable.advice?
why do not you move out? if the house is yours you can kick him out but if not you move out and start your life.





or may be you want to marry again and try things over ;)





Good luckI divorced my husband 3 yrs ago.he wont move out or accept the divorce.nothings changed.Im miserable.advice?
If you got the house, then you can legally have him removed. If you didn't get the house, then just leave. Are there children? Then pack up the kids and move. Work out the custody issues afterwords.
YOU MOVE.
dang_u poor thing* do u even get to do anything or is he always around the corner_cheking up on u? he;s a loser-he needs to chalk it up and move on*


gosh he sounds like my soon to b x--he follows me everywhere i go_hell... let him_ hope he enjoys it
Do you share a bedroom? Are you still screwing him? Is he freakin' homeless? Whose house is it? Who pays the rent and whose name is the lease is in?
Two words: RESTRAINING ORDER

No comments:

Post a Comment