Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need Advice - Financial Plan before Divorce?

I am female and live in California. I have had a business for many years and I got to where I am by own sweat and tears. When I got married, I we did not have a pre-nup. I am thinking about a divorce (he does not know yet), but I do not want to give him half and I know he will want half. What can I do now to keep my money from being split in half? Do I try hiding it somewhere (I don't know how to do this), give as ';gifts'; what do I do? I have one son from previous marriage over 18, another with my current husband under 5. I am not taking about chump change either. Thank you for the advice.


Need Advice - Financial Plan before Divorce?
Do not suggest ';hiding it'; because if you do and are caught you can go to jail and be fined.





I would suggest talking to a lawyer.Need Advice - Financial Plan before Divorce?
The best advice I can offer is to seek a good divorce attorneys advice. They will know the law and what has worked in your state for business owners. Good luck!
yes please dont hide it, you can go to jail.


If your not talking about ';chump change'; then speak with a lawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment