Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want a divorce from my husband. Advice please?

I can't take my husband anymore. I'm sick of having no sex life, or no life at all actually. I work two jobs, he works one. We have a 6 month old and when the two of us are actually home together (which is rare with my two jobs) he shuts me down for ';love'; and goes to bed tired. I'm so sick of having no life. I have developed a HUGE crush on another man and I almost feel I want to divorce my husband because he is so BORING! We don't go anywhere or do anything. He just wants to sit in front of TV for 3 hours and then go to bed. I feel so stuck. We have been together for 5 years now and married for 2 1/2 of those years. I can't live life like this forever. I am only 25 years old! What would you do?I want a divorce from my husband. Advice please?
All men get in a rut.....some men have a hard time being with their wife's after child birth.....You change from a sexy woman....to a mommy......and you become basically a mommy figure in his eye.....and since he had no desire to be with his mother......it may be the same with you.





It could also be that his buddies have told him....';well it is over now';, if they only knew that it was on his part......ya'll need to talk....seriously to find out what the problem is....that is if you want to save your marriage. And b4 meeting with this other person....you need to be legally separated. But marriage takes 2..and it takes those 2 to give 100%......you must treat each other just like you want to be treated.....and make everyday VALENTINES DAY....well as much as you can. hahaI want a divorce from my husband. Advice please?
Do you think that you owe it to your husband to try to work this out? Sounds like you have manafested this crush as an escape from your marriage. Tell him how you feel but don't attack him. explain that you know you are both tired with working and having a baby(having a baby is stressful in itself) but that you need to reconnect. You really havent been married for long, and lots of couples have bumps to smooth out for the first year to 2 years! He wasn't like this before, so there was a change, which means hes capable of changing again. Tell him that you two need to make more time together, go to cousciling ( this could take some talking) and fall back in love. You both deserve it and so does your baby! Just be very open with him, no holds bar! thats when things will start getting better.Remember this is a process and could take months and months.
what was he like before you got married he may be overwhelmed about the baby he might miss being the only one or he knows about the crush
talk to him about it and if that does'nt work,seperate for awhile and see what happen's.I'm 46 and feel the same way.Wish we could meet.I would love to have sex 5 time's a day but,can't because my wife alway's watch's tv and never want's to do anything.Write me.Are you in saint petersburg?
I suggest kidnapping him...make him go do something that you can enjoy with him. Try to get him loosen up. I hate to tell you but my man is the same way just happy to stay home and watch tv. I am not, so I do a girls nite out every other week and stay very involved not only in work but my friends lives. At least hes reliable honey
First of all does your husband know about this other guy and that you are this unhappy in your marriage? Have you talked with him and told him what you are telling us? I suggest you do so hon. Seek counseling and help for you and your marriage before giving up at go to http://www.drphil.com and email him for help and advice in this situation. I dont feel running into another mans arms is the right choice for you here. Take your husband out on a date one night to his favorite restuarant and take him to see a movie. Have fun with him and spend time with him doing things that he likes to do. I dont think that you have told your husband how you are feeling at all. He needs to understand where you are coming from and how you are feeling so that he can try to change things to make you happier.
u say u want a divorce because he is boring? that's it, because u don't go out anymore and Ur ready to call it quits? u have a 6 month old child to think of. do u want Ur child to grow up in a broken home and shares his summers one year and Christmas the next? if i were u, i would seek counseling right away, and do whatever it takes to make this marriage work, as for the other guy, well make sure he doesn't take advantage of u being in a vulnerable state. also, is it possible that u have some type of post-pardom depression, and that is why u are feeling like the world is upside down. but u have a child to think about so before divorcing him because Ur ';bored'; think about the ramification that u can cause later on down the road. but if i were u i would make sure ur husband or in my case wife or girlfriend, knew how i felt, but yes please go to counseling, and don't be so quick to give up, i really do wish u well and hope that everything turns out great for all three of u.
You need to talk to him. Try not to let it turn into a yelling match. If you dont talk to him and tell him, he wont know. Tell him you want him, and a sex life, and a hobbie you can do together. good luck, and DONT give up
It is time to sit down with him and talk about how badly you feel. Reherse you main points, you want to have fun with him like before, you feel you have drifted apart and unless something dramatic happens you will separate. Tell him you was to make love and not sit in front of the television every night. Because of the child it is worthwhile trying to fix the problems before you just give up and do something stupid with someone else. Pour out your heart to him and even tell him you are aware of other men because you are so lonely and that you don't want to feel this way. If you explain all this then if he cares he will try and work things out with you. Poor dope might think everything is alright with the world so rattle his cage and tell him how it really is
get a divorce. it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment