Thursday, July 29, 2010

Divorce and money advice?

I am based in the UK





My wife moved out over 1 year ago. She has massive debts and never contributed towards the house.





I continued to pay for the mortgage and now I have a new job in a new area. My wife will not drop the price of the house as she wants the money but it will not sell at its current price!





This will mean, I have to pay for a mortgage and rent, which I will not be able to afford.





As such, I planned to rent it out, until we sell the property to cover my costs.





Now my wife wants to move back in the house and only pay for half of the mortgage. Can she do this? The mortgage is a joint one but she never contributed to it and no longer lives there!





I am filing for divorce, as we speak and I am worried as she is playing games with me. What can I do please?Divorce and money advice?
If any lady run away from her house. hahah how his husband can forget these things. hehehe If she will go back to her house, her life will definite be hell and if his husband will live with her, people will say him many things. I think that you may file for divorce. She is happy with any. She have no tension about you. Why are you thinking about her. Is there any week point in you ? Why did she leave her house ?


I don't find any Joke on this beautiful question.


You may find Joke from www.google.com


If Answer of same question in Joke, it should be really Crazy.





Have a nice day and nice dream.Divorce and money advice?
dont think u casn do much why dont u let har move in so she can pay half itll save u paying for the lot till u sell it its a hard game ive been their but i was lucky enough to get my house sold before the divorce got nasty why dont u seek legal advice from your solicitor or citizens advce!! but she is legally married to u and does have rights im afraid!!!
nothing she can move back into the house and you will both have to pay half the mortgage till the house is sold as long as her name is on the house you can't do a thing.
Find some tennants and super quick!!!


She is legally entitled to move back in if her name is on the mortgage and deeds until an greement has been reached or judgement been passed.


Im divorcing my husband and there is nout i can do to move him out so dont see why it wouldnt be the same on the other side.


Let her pay half the mortg if she moves back in, that is fair on both parties. Dont assume that because the mortg didnt come out of her wages that she wont argue that she contributed in other ways to the running/upkeep etc of the household.


Too many men make the mistake of undervaluing their partners input into the relationship in financial terms, especially when children are involved.


Be careful, get good sound advice and keep a cool rational head on you.
She is very angry..typical woman. If she hurts she wants you to hurt 10 times more than her. Even though she didn't help you even 1 cent paying the house but the house is also in her name...everything have to share half. (My husband already learn the lesson) So try to hang on the marriage until you can settle the issues. Have you got kids together?, be careful child support may chasing you if she got custody of the child as well. Try to fix everything and make an agreement with her, lawyer cost also..unbelievable high..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment