Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice.... I want a divorce?

ahve been married for a year and a half.. although i dated my husband for 6 years prior... i am 20 going on 21.. and we have a 10 month old daughter together.. We have been struggling with a trust issue from the very beginning and my husband is VERY flirtatious.. so he sees no problem with having female friends.. anyway during my pregnancy he met a female that he grew fond of and vice versa.. anyways he would text her, call her etc. Eventually we got over that and he cut her off because he felt that the love we had was greater that anything else... a year later.. we moved to a new apartment and i have noticed that he has become friends with the neighbor across the hall.. Last week they began texting eachother.. when i questioned it he said don't worry .. she's getting a movie for me from blockbuster and getting some drinks for his brother... i was concerned but shrugged it off.. then yesterday he calls and he asks ';would it be a problem if i went over her house to watch a movie with her and her baby father? '; I laughed cause i thought he was kidding.. anywho i told him that i would not answer because i believe he knows the ';right'; thing to do.. throughout the day.. the scenerio changed like her babyfather doesn't live there, she's single.. and she even texts and asked ';are you sure that your girl is okay with this knowing the situation'; ... He ended up going ... and he said that they would just watch Max Payne (which is our movie and he's already seen) Please i need to know what do you think... I want a divorce but i am a seventh day adventist and my family would look down on me.. Also with the child involved he is gonna try to fight me for her... On top of everything his mother is living with us and he has been out of a job since march 8th and has no ambition of moving on... I pay ALLL the bills..


I need help.. I need advice.I need advice.... I want a divorce?
I respect your religious views, but this guy seems like he will be a life time of headache for you and your child. If you have anywhere else to go until you get on your feet again, do it and take your child with you. My husband was mentally abusive and quit his job on Christmas Eve and I paid all the bills, now he wants alimony saying he was a stay at home dad. You are still young enough to move on and make a clean break.I need advice.... I want a divorce?
Kick them out and cut them off.


They add no value to you or your life.


They will not change as long as you support them and they do


not have to do anything.


You and your kid are more important than that.


Your family should understand and support your decison
Have you tried marriage counseling first? If you think it's a done deal, move on. He doesn't seem to have any respect for your feelings. And you pay ALL the bills? Uh uh. He'd be kicked to the curb for sure. You dont' need him.
I think u married way to young. You should talk to him about separating if u do not see a change in his life
WAY WAY to young. If you pay all the bills, You go girl! You don't need him. There's someone else out there who WON'T make you feel like you may NOT be the only one. You deserve to know you're the only one. It does sound like a really tight spot, you have to decide what you want before you can figure out how to get it. If you don't know if you should leave, can you imagine living this way for any period of time? A year? 5 years? Don't worry about him getting the baby, it won't happen, they cannot just take her from you. Good luck sweetie.
True to sort out the problem with frank discussion over the problem. This may save ur marriage. Even if something doesn't change then u may go for separation and even if u think it may do nothing better then u may directly go for divorce. For help in knowing the process of divorce plz follow the link when needed http://www.reviewlocator.com/reviews/sur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment