Sunday, July 25, 2010

I want a divorce, and I need advice

I have been married for almost 3 years, I currently live in CA, I don't work, but I'm already looking for a job, all I have is a joint bank account with my husband, no houses, no assets together, my car is under his name, but I would like to get it under mine now my question is, has anybody here gone through this? I'm planning on renting a room for now, and have roommates since I'll be on a very tight budget, I know he won't want the divorce, but I do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you very much.I want a divorce, and I need advice
get your own bank account, make sure that you start putting some money it. Ask for the car in the divorce proceedings.I want a divorce, and I need advice
I would find a job first,talk to your husband about putting the car in your name.With a decent paying job you can obtain a bank loan so his name can be taken off of the car.I would not mention divorce until your husband has agreed to put the car in your name and you have secured a loan to finish paying off the car if necessary,and the car has been legally put in your name.Talk to a divorce attorney or contact a free legal service in your state,such as Legal Aid Society.Good Luck.
sort of in the same boat, i want a divroce, but ex wife claims she still wants to be married even tho not together. can only suggest to go and talk to a laywer about it. Think they only do it bcos they know you want a divorce and they done to make it harfer for us! If you arnt together then what is the point?
i agree with sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment