Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm young. my parents had a divorce. might be moving. HELP!! i need advice?

my parents r legally married, but the process has been going on for a little over 2 and a half years ( and still going on now) because of the house and because my father is all about revenge (no reason) and being stupid. my mom is really stressed and can't sleep at night because of all the stress and all the paper work. my grandparents are so upset over it that my grandma got the shingles and i am probably moving. i know my mom said that if we move she'll try as best as she can to stay in the same area so i can go to the same school, but i think she's just saying this to protect me. my mom always does everything for me and i need some advice to help her relax. she's the best mom anyone can have, but i need her to be able to sleep at night cause its not helping her.





p.s. u should also know my mom has severe rheumatoid arthritis and is not doing wellI'm young. my parents had a divorce. might be moving. HELP!! i need advice?
If your father is a revengeful person, then maybe it is best they are getting divorced. Just be there for her when she needs you. Try to tell her everything is okay. Also, I do not know if you believe in God, but if you do, you should pray. Don't worry too much. Everything will be okay eventually. Just let time pass by...I'm young. my parents had a divorce. might be moving. HELP!! i need advice?
tell your dad how much his attitude is hurting you. Tell him that you are starting to actually hate him and he needs to stop it right now.Remind him there are millions of kids out there strung out on drugs because they hate their parents. Tell him to think about you for a change and stop hurting you!
See if you can live with a relative until the divorce is final or the situation resolves (not with your grandmother though--shingles is contagious)
Well,I wish you and your family luck but unfortunately this is something your parents are going to have to work out!
Stay with your mom, she'll need you.
i would talk to your dad. well actually you should talk to your ddad. but any how if i were you i would talk to my father.





Me: dad this isn't going anywhere? you can have all the sh*t you want here. *throughts money clothes toys at him* All i want is some peace for me and mom. IS that too much to ask?





yeah but im one crazy sonofabitch. i would go bonkers and there too manythings that i would do. but this is the most i can offer you. the desent one.





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment