Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice from an attorney if I am the defendant to a Divorce Judgment?

I don't have much money so I can't pay a lawyer.Where can I get free legal advice from an attorney if I am the defendant to a Divorce Judgment?
Hiring a lawyer for minor legal problems can be expensive, but there are websites like LawGuru, FindLaw and other places where you can get free legal advice. I found this website useful - http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.htmlWhere can I get free legal advice from an attorney if I am the defendant to a Divorce Judgment?
You're looking for an attorney that will do pro bono work, and very few will. Many will allow you to set up payment plans, and many more will do work at a reduced fee, but VERY few will do it for free.





Contact your local office of the BAR and ask for a referral. That would be the first place to start.
there are free lawyers threw legal aid look in the phone book

No comments:

Post a Comment