Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me legal advice on a divorce matter ?

Can I counter-motion my ex husband from another state?Can anyone give me legal advice on a divorce matter ?
Yes.Can anyone give me legal advice on a divorce matter ?
A lawyer should be able to give you good advice.
Get a lawyer.
For legal advice, you need a lawyer.
I would say you could, I don't think it matters what state you are in, that is something though you would need to talk to a lawyer about.
A good attorney can give you advice.
If your husband has moved an application for divorce in a particular court you have to counter the same in that court only. However you can move an applications for transfer of the case to some other court where you wish the case should be tried. But the reason should be substantial.
yes tell all the story
seriously, that's the sort of thing to ask your attorney, not yahoo answers.
I'm sure someone can... Usually legal advice is given by


lawyers, not anonymous people on a silly web site.





Are you for real?
If you are handling your divorce on your own and you are not happy with what is handed to you, for sure you can contest it and offer what you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment