Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on my soon to be divorce, its about the kids?

I am recently goin through a seperation. Its not legal or anything but i am haveing some thoughts about him takin the kids. He wants to see the kids and i have no problem about that except i think the sis in law maybe putting things in his head about takin the kids or something, i am not sure though. I dont think he is like that but is makes me a little nervous thouhg. Do you have any advice for me? Or know of any site that i could go to to get some answers?Advice on my soon to be divorce, its about the kids?
If you don't think he is that type, then don't worry. If he loves his kids he will want to see them on a regular basis. If he takes the kids he will lose any unsupervised visitation with them, and quite possibly will be charged with kid napping. I'm sure a lot of women have had the same concerns you have, but few fathers have actually tried to take the kids.





Edit. If you still have concern, call your local Family Court and see what they say. They are the ones who would enforce any laws if he did take them.Advice on my soon to be divorce, its about the kids?
Amber I guarantee that someone in his life is putting the thought in his head about fighting for custody. No one whispers take the kids and run, it's just stupid, and he will lose ever seeing them again. I was totally distraught over my getting a divorce way back when. My lawyer walked me through the life the kids would have with my ex and I found that intolerable. I fought. And won too, but, that's rare. Divorce destroys any working relationship with the two of you advancing in a united front for the children. My first 2 kids suffered so badly that one is a total loser and the other a drunk. To stay together for the kids might seem insane but, I think it noble. If I had the chance to do it all over again, even with the 2 great kids I have with my present wife, I would have let her come back when she asked for forgiveness. But, a husband scorned.... lol
I don't know what state you are in, but check with them on your rights. All states may be different and if we give you advice, it may be wrong considering where you live. His sister could possibly be putting thoughts in his head, that's the more reason for you to check into your legal rights. Don't let an angry husband threaten you with empty threats when you know the truth.
Call around to attorneys in your area. Many of them offer free initial consults. Try to get an appointment with one of them and have a list of your questions and concerns ready when you go. They'll be able to answer them as the divorce laws where you live apply. I wish you luck, and please seek qualified advice on your questions.
SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR DIVORCE ITS NOT EASY, AND WITH KIDS SOME HOW MY KIDS ARE GETTING ME THROUGH IT, BUT THERE 15 AND 17, IT SEEMS THE COURT ALWAYS GIVES MOMS THE SOLE CUSTADY OF THE KIDS OR AT LEAST MAKES MOM #1, I FOUND DADS WONT THE KIDS SO THEY WONT HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT I WENT 2 YEARS WITHOUT IT, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE GO AFTER IT AND DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING HIS ATTUNEY SAYS, MY DAUGHTER MOVED IN WITH HER DAD AND IT LASTED 3 MONTHS AND SHE WAS BACK HOME, THE DADS CANT HANDLE IT BELEAVE ME ITS THE TRUTH, ITS HARD BUT WORTH IT,
i don't know sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment