Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im dating someone who is going to get a divorce soon.I love her.I need advice.?

She is married to a bad man and about to get a divorce . I have been dating her for a pretty long time. I love her and we are planning to live are life together. I can't stand having her go through what she goes through. How can i help her when she lives so far away? and how can i keep dealing with it. I';m not leaving her because there is nothing that can change my mind about it. This is the person i want to be with. I need advice. someone tell me.Im dating someone who is going to get a divorce soon.I love her.I need advice.?
Reassure her you're there for her emotionally and physically when she needs you. Other than that, continue to love her (sounds like you do--and love is a wonderful feeling).





Try not to jump in and make any decisions for her about her life. hang back and let her make the decisions--even the tough ones. That way, you both will know that she had the strength to get out for herself and not just to be with you, but out of the situation and bad marriage itself.





And that way there wont be any resentments in the future and no one can say,'Well, I did it for you and I'm not sure I made the right decision.'





You say you live far away--phone calls reminding her of your love and available support, reminding her that's she stronger than she may think she is, and that you will love her no matter what she does/does not do in this situation.





No pressure on her, just you saying ';I'm here for you and I love ya.';





Good luck!Im dating someone who is going to get a divorce soon.I love her.I need advice.?
Oh my God! You are so sweet and a 'one in a million'. I hope this girl is worth it and does not do you wrong. If she does she is going to have some real bad carma! follow your heart. but be careful too, if that makes any sense. love ya!
I myself have been divorced and i was married to a man that wasnt the best . The best thing i can advise you to do is be there for her. Even if you dont live close to her you can still be there for her. Keep in mind it is very hard thing to go through and the more love you show her the easier it will be for her.
if you really love her stay by her side no matter whet people say. if things are as bad with her husband because hes a bad men then he does not deserve her just as long that you guy respect each other and things will get better for you two
why were u dating her while she was married. thats probly what mad the mad man mad. Not a wise choice cause he might get back at you in a dangerous way
You're a woman in love with a married woman? I'm not sure what the problem is if she's getting divorced. If she's still with him and they are living together, get out. You'll get your feelings hurt. She can only get out if she wants to. You can't save someone who doesn't want help.
man just tell her you love her....if she loves you everything will be fine.... like my sister haby... she likes this guy named nick... but he goes out with a girl named samantha...i think there is a love connection between nick and haby
How about getting HIS side of the story before you assume she is an angel? She may be wanting to shack with you so she doesnt have to work and support herself.Theres a lot of girls like that and they will make their husbands out to be the devil because he doesnt allow her to waste the bill money of frivolous things.One man's junk may be another man's treasure, but usually when you rescue a damsel in distress, you end up with a distressed damsel who wants what she wants 100% of the time.
well, the best thing you can do is just be there for her. Divorce's are rough on everyone no matter what the circumstances are. Just pay attention to what she needs and don't push her to begin a new life with you. just be there!!
Shut up and quit your whining. Man up. No actually, man, your an adult. You need to find out these things for yourself. The solution to this problem must be found by you. Not people on this supid site. Or you can watch Dr. Phil and Oprah and cry yourself to sleep. Are you gonna cut in run like those democrats or stay with this girl? What's it gonna be? You got hair on your peaches or what?
if you really love her then it wouldn't matter, this is something she has to do. Be there to support her ,but don't get involved with her divorce other wise it would put a damper on your relationship with her. you seem like a good man and she is lucky to have you. Good luck
It sounds like she is playing you. If she is in a situation so terrible what's taking her so long to divorce the husband? If there are children involved she needs to make a decision if the environment that she and the children are in, is it healthy for them? The question you need to ask yourself is why is it taking her so long to file divorce, if the relationship is so unhealthy?





I have a friend who is dating a gal she is married as well as himself. He is going through the same situation you are going through. He lets me know all the scenarios and my conclusion to that is, she is playing him. She has a spouse who is giving her a roof over her head and my guy friend is the person to spend the money on her. Don't get me wrong I also get on him about being married and dating women who are married. My advice to him is don't start a relationship unless you are free and single legally. Its not fair to the other party to have to go through the waiting process of ';Are you or will you';.





You need to think really hard about this relationship and for you to wait for her to be ready after how many years in this relationship? Will she one day file divorce and decide to live a life of no drama to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment