Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just divorced and now I need advice about restoring my credit?

I made a stupid mistake and trusted my ex to refi the home and pay off debt for me. Not in writing just verbal(dumb). He didnt do it and now I have two judgements against me and garnishments on the way. Is there anything I can do without filing bankruptcy?Just divorced and now I need advice about restoring my credit?
Maybe a consolidation loan is an option. http://simpleloansconsolidations.com





Try your bank first, and don't be surprised if they ask a co-signer.





Good luck !Just divorced and now I need advice about restoring my credit?
I have good experience with a debt consolidation company. It is the best ever. You want to know who it is. Its me. I learnt everything I could about debt management and then I put it all into practice. I spoke with my creditors, stopped interest and came up with a repayment plan. Those very same creditors now have me at AAA rating and lend whenever I need it. This is how you and everyone else goes about debt management. It really is quite easy to do. My profile has more because I put my experience onto a site for others, and yes, its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment