Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies, who do listen to for advice when getting a divorce?

My wife has asked for a divorce. She is asking for 80% of the household items, allowing for only every other weekend visits with our child and has given up on our house to short sale or foreclosure. She appears to be getting advice on this whole situation that seems unreasonable. I work a full time job, provide medical insurance and go to counseling to deal with the divorce. She works a part time job three days a week and makes comparable money to myself. Who is she likely asking for advice? My attorney believes her attorney is a reasonable person and he to doesn't understand my wife's requests. Any good ideas?Ladies, who do listen to for advice when getting a divorce?
Well I'm sure her lawyer is telling her what she can and cant do, but she has someone in her ear who has been divorced before. The one thing you should never allow is someone telling you when you can and cant see your kids. Ask for joint custody. Why only weekends? Her hot butt prob has some man on the side. Move on, and fight to see your kids they will grow to love you for it. But remember this, the sooner she gets a man in her life the happier she'll be, and maybe she'll lay off a bit. But if you get a woman before her she will spit fire, and most likely take you back to court for more money. Good luck I know women are a trip.Ladies, who do listen to for advice when getting a divorce?
Her best friends. Women always want to get the guy and her attorney is just the tool that she uses to get it all. All I wanted was my car and my son, thats what I told my lawyer so thats how it was all drawn up. I find what some women do just amazing - and I'm a female!















I would listen to my attorney, I dont know who she is getting advice from, but it doesnt matter, the courts are not going to give her all she wants. Good thing you have an attorney!
I dont think you should concern yourself with who she is getting advice from.
I listened to my divorce attorney's advice and took my cheating ex to the cleaners. It worked for me!
Ask for what you want, and negotiate, that's





what it's all about chico the man.
she is probably asking friends, and there are tons of free resources online that she might also be looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment