Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice pertaining to legal seperation & divorce in NY?

Me %26amp; my future ex have been living apart (mutually separated) since Feb. 05,although it has not been a ';legal'; separation.we both want to file for divorce(since it is totally uncontested)but I'm not sure how to proceed %26amp; don't know if our special circumstance makes it more complicated.she also only wants a certain amount of child support paid %26amp; not what the NYS says I should pay.is it really necessary to be ';legally'; separated for 1 year before we can file for divorce;or can we use the fact that we already have been living apart for so long??I'm a little confused here %26amp; hopefully someone can give me some guidance.Thanks so much!Need advice pertaining to legal seperation %26amp; divorce in NY?
Get a lawyer! We're just a bunch of dopes answering questions. Why do you mistake this for legal advice?


  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment