Monday, August 23, 2010

Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?

I have JC of 2 girls(4 and 6) that are my world and spend as much time as i can with them(3 or more days a week)I would like to find someone to marry again but my children will allways be #1.So here is my question is it better that i find/pursue someone who has children too or someone who does not?I would like to hear pros and cons for both from people.Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?
i have JC of a 4 year old girl. much like you and am getting re married in less then a month. i got to make sure about the girl first and only when i was sure introduced her to my kiddo. She doesnt have kids but is great with mine and they love each other so. and that was the icing on the cake for my. but it is up to you and if you want to deal with someone else's kids or have more kids or even no more kids. no one can really tell you what to do just follow your heart and if you have any bad feelings along the way RUN.Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?
I agree with Josie Girls answer.
get urself a hot sexy lady man. you owe it to urself ma man, get back in the gym you will find hot ladies there man, and u can still hang out with ur daughters. and u can get all the action that ur wife didnt give u no more. so get back in the game man
Well, I met my partner two years ago and became a step parent to 4 kids. I have none of my own! We did have some problems because at first I didnt understand that children came first. I never experienced that feeling since I don't have children of my own. I have to admit I was a little jealous at first. If you meet someone without children, just make sure she understands that you love your girls and they come first. If she has experience with kids, even better for you. If you happen to meet someone who has kids of their own, just make sure you dont compare children and start the ';my child, your child'; thing. Relationships are a lot of work--adding children to it makes it even more complicated! If you find the right person, it is worth it though. Good luck.
question
The right person is the right person. With or without kids of their own. But I guess you know that already. Now let's see: A woman with no kids will find it difficult to understand that she will always ne second to them. Women tend to need to be the first choice. Women with no children might also fall in love with your kids, but this would mean YOU assuming much more thinking and doing than in a no-kids relationship. Are you ready for that?


The other way round: Woman with kids will alway be a mother to her own children more than to your own. Financial issues will also be raised: (how much spent on hers'and how much in yours'). Conflicts as to raising children in same or similar way. Jealousy on all sides. Mmmm!


I really think that if you fall for a woman, you are man enough to make it happen the right way, with or without her being already a mom.


The real question is: are you up to it?
Go with what ever makes you happy. But keep in mind your kids will let you know who is right for u
In my opinion, someone who has no children may be better for your girls. If she did have her children then it cause rivalry in how each group is disciplined and sometimes appeared favoritism comes into play. i.e. you treat your kids better than you treat mine.


Later on you can have children between you and your new wife.
You should find someone that you have stuff in common with. If you find the right person it aint gonna mean squat if they have kids or not. Especially if you love kids, whats the difference, just more to love if she loves your kids too. SO the answer to your question is it doesnt matter at all, look for someone that makes you happy and fulfills your emotional needs. Take your time and don't throw your girls to a new mom for a while until they get used to you and your ex being apart. They are going through as much as you are. Good luck to you, I admire you for caring enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment