Saturday, August 21, 2010

My wife divorced me and she gets custody of the kids and I'm really bummed out and I need advice?

I dressed up as a woman and I applied to be their nanny and I've been secretly hanging out with them that way


and I need advice about how to break it to my wifeMy wife divorced me and she gets custody of the kids and I'm really bummed out and I need advice?
Daddy...please stop it already!My wife divorced me and she gets custody of the kids and I'm really bummed out and I need advice?
It sounds like you are trying to be the new Mrs. Doubtfire. My parents got divorced when I was young. My real dad was a really bad alcoholic and I never wanted to see him ever again in my life. He took my mom to court and got custody of us (four kids, oldest brother got to stay with mom) It was the worst point in my life. You really need to take into consideration how your kids feel. Now many years later I have regained contact with my real dad and I visit him over spring break and many countless holidays. I live in Montana and he lives in Utah. If you let your kids decide they will thank you for it and one day they may want to live with you. If I were you I would, quite being their nanny and don't tell them anything. You could get in serious trouble with the court system if you aren't allowed to see your kids or if you have certain visitation hours.
hahahhaha


';DUUUDE looks like a ladyyy';





I think you should break it to her in a restaurant while giving the heimlich maneuver to her new boyfriend whom you poisoned with pepper since he's allergic to it and after your mask falls off.





Make sure you look sad when your youngest daughter says ';Daddy?';.
Wow, talk to Robin Williams. he did the same thing.





Are you serious? There is such a thing as joint custody and the visitation should be fair. Talk to her, or an attorney, you can get the time with them you need through most courts.
I wouldn't worry about it. It will probably come out when you are trying to save her current boyfriend at the restaurant when he starts to choke on the food you tainted.
No wonder she divorced you.
Okay Mrs. Doubtfire!
lol Hey everyone is different !
Hmm. I think you been watching TV too much.


You need to get out and get a real life.
Did you really do that? That's weird and funny at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment