Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm dating a divorced man...advice?

I'm dating a man who got divorced about 4 years ago. He's still getting over the bitterness a bit. He was only married for a few years but she cheated on him. He's not had anything last very long since then. We have a great deal in common and get on well. I want him to know I enjoy his company yet I don't want to make him feel too pressured. Any advice? --we are in our mid/late 30's.I'm dating a divorced man...advice?
Just be patient with him and don't pressure him into anything. Just be there for him too. If you be his friend too.I'm dating a divorced man...advice?
Just take it slow, make sure he has things settled with his wife. If there are kids, you may have to wait.
By spending time with him, you're telling him you enjoy his company.
well i am in my mid 30 so i know this for fact - nobody cheats on perfect spouses. no man would cheat on a perfect woman and no woman would cheat on a perfect man. they value their spouses too much. so if his wife cheated on him it means he sucks and he knows that and that's why he is so bitter and sad
My husband was the same way. He was married to a complete moron. She also decided to step outside the boundaries of their marriage... cheated some kind of bad... with his best friend. She developed a serious habit while he was away at work and cost them everything, including an unborn child. When we met, he was so guarded and everything. We could talk about anything though... and could talk for hours on end. We were just alike in many ways. I remember that one night we were talking and I told him that I loved being with him because he was so funny and made me smile when no one else could. He said thank you and then kissed me goodnight. After that moment, our relationship blossomed. Just be yourself... oh, and try not to bring up the ex. We have been married over a year now and the relationship just gets greater and greater.


As for women don't cheat on the perfect husband or whatever that chick said... yeah they do. My husband is a wonderful man and I know that he treated her like a princess. People can't look at divorcee's like they are all to blame. Sometimes good people are hurt by the lack of consideration of others.


You never know why people come into your life... just make the most of the time you get with them. He just might be the one man for you!





GOOD LUCK!
I would be concerned about a guy that takes 4 years to get over a relationship. But if that works for you then go for it but usually us guys are ready to move on after a bad relationship.
He got burnt and hes bitter take it slow cause this guy should have long come to grips and moved on he still loves her.
Try to hang in there divorce is hard enough let alone cheating %26amp; trusting again huge deal there. I've been there %26amp; still am. Good luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to say few thanks to Iyaryi, for the wonderful work he did for me last week, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we heard in the past few month, And also i never wanted this because all our investment was a joint business and i don't have to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Iyaryi Email: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com and how he also help him so i have to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result and after which my husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Iyaryi.

Unknown said...

I want to say few thanks to Iyaryi, for the wonderful work he did for me last week, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we heard in the past few month, And also i never wanted this because all our investment was a joint business and i don't have to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Iyaryi Email: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com and how he also help him so i have to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result and after which my husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Iyaryi.

Post a Comment