Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Divorcing in NC and need info/advice on child custody ideas!?

Me and my wife are divorcing now after a year in NC. Right now its me a week her a week with the kids. But during her week (she works nights) she has her friends/boyfriends watch the two young kids (3 and 6) when she goes to work. These are people who are not good for the children to be around. My question is there a way to state I get Full/sole custody of the childern with her vistation being every other week (full week) but the nights she works ( 3 or 4 nights a week/weekend) the kids can not stay with her friends/boyfriends and they must return back to me. Also I would like them to go to school in the county I live in since I have them the most....is there a way to do all this?????Divorcing in NC and need info/advice on child custody ideas!?
The first question you will be asked is who watches the kids when you work? The other is why are these people not good for them to be around with proof. These are all questions you need to pose to your Lawyer. If you don't have one get one. And for your kids sake don't involve them in this battle it is hard enough on them as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment