Monday, August 23, 2010

I am 39 and recently divorced for the second time, and I am scared to get back out there! Any advice?

May I suggest you give up. Either you are impossible to live with or you have zero ability to judge character. Either option is all bad.I am 39 and recently divorced for the second time, and I am scared to get back out there! Any advice?
Have fun, don't get married again.I am 39 and recently divorced for the second time, and I am scared to get back out there! Any advice?
whatever you do please don't get married again....for some reason it is not working out for you.....Hold off on any relationships for at least a year just so you can get your mind together, because it seems you may have some issues that need to be taken care of.......
Don't feel bad sweetie. its the luck of the draw out there. Of course you should keep looking. Lots of people don't make it the first few times. But doesn't mean you throw in the towel. Someone out there thats right for you. Just hard to find is all.





So batter up get out there and start swinging. Just enjoy yourself.
Just jump out there and have fun. No need to find a woman right off the bat you are still young. Learn from you past mistakes take a little time before you go out and try. Try to see what you have done wrong in those past two relationships before you start dating again. You do not want to repeat the same mistakes again. Have fun.
Maybe you should give yourself a break from dating and just enjoy life as a single person for a change? Why such a hurry to date again if you were recently divorced?


The fear you feel might mean you're not ready yet...
you did it once, right? how did you do it after the first time?
Don't be scared, because at 39 you're experienced enough to recognize the idiots from the real men. You are going to have so much fun and meet so many different people that you will be laughing for ever being scared! Have fun!!! Have faith, believe me you are going to have fun!
I wouldn't date a guy unless I was very certain of his background. At this point, have it chedked out if you have suspicions. Do you have children, another reason to do so. What about a blood test if things get rolling along - I would be very careful these days. Other than that pick a guy that shows you respect and kindness. Do not pick a guy that is mean to others bc someday he will turn on you. This guy kept calling my friend and she had him checked out, turned out the ';nice'; guy had a prior arrest for Lewd conduct. Ya never know!
I know how you feel. I am a 35 year old single father of two girls. I hate dating. If there was some way to just meet someone and just skip over everything and go straight to the happily ever after part of a relationship (marriage) I would. You make it sound like being 39 is old. At 39 you are just in your prime.
We have much in common, Vivica. email me if you like... we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment