Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family problems, my best friend married my cousin now divorcing, need advice?

she's my best friend. he beat her and cheated on her. she got the courage to leave him even though she has two children with him. i respect her for that and i have always been closer to her than my cousin and his mother. I know some parents are blinded by their kids actions, but HE was in the wrong here. Only wrong she did was not leave soon enough. I dont think it's fair for my aunt to harrass her and talk bad about her and to her, but now my aunt is sending me messages calling her a liar and a bad person when I myself have seen the text messages to her and voice mails. My friends parents are staying out of it. They are helping her and being by her side which is what a parent should do. Unlike my aunt who is just trying to cause trouble. My friend doesnt give in to her stupid comments and I know it's getting to my aunt.





how do i respond to her without causing any problems? I understand he is her son and she has to stand by him. Which is fine, but why cause drama? she was my friend before they got married and she will continue to be my best friend. and shes NOT JUST a friend she's like my sister! My parents LOVE her to death and they are upset that my dads cousin is acting that way.Family problems, my best friend married my cousin now divorcing, need advice?
You were friends before he married her you'll continue to be friends. It seems you two are being more mature about the whole thing. If that's the case, why do you feel a need to say anything?





Do you think there's a chance the aunt doesn't know she's behaving like a damn fool? Do you think perhaps she doesn't wanna admit she created a little boy that she called ';daddy'; and spoiled so he'd never leave her? You'd think she'd be happy. Of course not. ';Who does she think she is leaving my little man? Ok, just cuz she's the mother of my two grandchildren, and he cheats and beats on her whenever, she thinks she's all that...like she better than us or something!';





It's really ok to say nothing. Your best thoughts and energies (if you're not a wife or a mom) should go with your best friend.Family problems, my best friend married my cousin now divorcing, need advice?
Tell her (your aunt) the apple doesn't fall from the tree. Verbal abuse is still abuse. This is serious, and remind her how lucky she is that your friend didn't put him in jail. Be strong for your friend. The state can put him in jail without her even pressing charges. Now, look into support groups you can attend with your friend, this situation isn't easy to handle alone.
I would tell her she needs to relax because its the childrens sake that is hurting here also...
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment