Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on what to do. I got divorced in July last year and moved in with a friend of mine from work.?

He went away on business for a while, and I was left at home with his wife. I had known this guy for 3 year and hed never met is wife until I mived in. She was very sweet girl but suffered from depression. He and I used to hang out at the bar until all hours of the night, go gambling (we lived in Vegas) and all kinds of stuff. She spent all of her time at home with the dog. She did not have a job. While he was away, she and I fell in love. That was back in October. We had an intimate relationship and all. When he came back, he kept telling me that he wasnt interested in him in any way. I never said anything. He has been away again since March. She lives in Texas with her family and I am in Turkey at the moment for a year. I told her in May that I wasnt happy being the other guy anymore, so she is in the middle of the divorce now. (Yes, I do know this is a fact as he has written me many times asking me how I could do this.) I love her with all my heart. Am i terrible?I need advice on what to do. I got divorced in July last year and moved in with a friend of mine from work.?
No, your not terrible, but remember she is depressed so that could be a factor. You might have showed her more attention than he did and she could be mistaken that for love. Don't rush into anything with this woman. When we are depressed we do things we might regret later, or it could be you that will regret it later.I need advice on what to do. I got divorced in July last year and moved in with a friend of mine from work.?
homewrecker
I am drumming away for my answer to this, well if she's going for a divourced an hoping you then marry her would be ok And hell have to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment