Monday, August 23, 2010

I am just coming out can anyone give me some advice i am female divorced with children?

It's very hard to come out,as it was for me.Just take one step at a time,dont rush things.Think about telling people who are close to you,and those you know will stick by you.Coming out can be a very,very scary experience,and takes guts to do,as you never know what people will say.But follow you're heart,and do what feel's right to you.I 've been out for over 10 years,and i find it easy now as a gay women.It might be hard for you at first,but stick to it,and don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong.GOOD LUCK!I am just coming out can anyone give me some advice i am female divorced with children?
The most important thing is that your children uderstand! it doesnt matter what any one esle think as long as your happy!I am just coming out can anyone give me some advice i am female divorced with children?
only advice i can give you is keep your chin up and remember love yourself your children will find the transitiion hard but if they are young it makes no difference to the but i advice you to keep your love affairs away from the children until you have researched all the pro and cons of childrens acceptance hope this link helps
make a film!

No comments:

Post a Comment