Saturday, August 21, 2010

My parents are divorced any advice?

Well, the best advise I can give you is to talk to a counselor! You may be all right now, but that could change in the future.My parents are divorced any advice?
Aw, poor thing. I went through it too.





I think that if you're having trouble with them being divorced, you should talk to them both. Let them know that them fighting (or whatever the problem is) is bothering you and you would like them to not fight while you are around or tell them you'd like them to have a civilized relationship for your sake. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Just don't do anything stupid like run away or try to kill yourself because of it, cause it will come back and bite you in the butt. And that'll just cause alot more problems.





If its just one parent that is bothering you, confront that parent. Don't try to ignore it, it'll only get worse. And you'll end up missing that parent terribly.





I hope everything works out. Remember, you aren't the cause of the divorce. Your parents both love you very much and they just have problems to work out of their own.





Happy Fourth.My parents are divorced any advice?
Your question is too vague what is it your really after. If it has anything to do with them and their relationship you do nothing its not your place
Join the club; life goes on.
Love your parents and rememebr its there choice to live apart and nothing you did, don't relay messages between your parents unless its like things like Mom is picking me up at this time, if it goes beyond that just say hey talk to Mom/Dad please leave me out of it, they will have anger issues that they need to work out between them, it will hurt but they both love you remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment