Saturday, August 21, 2010

Since I'm divorced, any gals got any advice for me as far dating again?

I have 3 three kids with me part of the time under the joint custody agreement. I work alot and I hardly ever find the time to put myself out there.Since I'm divorced, any gals got any advice for me as far dating again?
Give yourself the two year rule. No dating for two years, to re-discover yourself. Take time to heal, and create stability for yourself and your children. Get involved with your community, to participate in events that include your children. Volunteer where you can for others who need your help. Children learn what they see and hear,


therefore, your reflection, is more than the mirror, make your choices wisely. You will learn a lot by taking this time to yourself, and quality time you spend with your children, as they are depending on you as a father, and need you to be strong to help them adjust to the new changes. Best to you and your new future. Hope that helps.Since I'm divorced, any gals got any advice for me as far dating again?
Thank-you, for the kind words, and for choosing my answer.

Report Abuse



Just start a chat with someone............. hey I'm available, lets be friends.
Focus on your kids if it happens it happens. Be yourself.
be respectful, but not a doormat, and chivalry is NOT dead
go places with kids and enjoy them..who knows might meet a divorced mom doing the same thing. Be polite and a gentleman..kids should be too..
Find some quality time to be with your kids. As someone mentioned already , there are plenty of single mom's out there , don't be shy for casual friendly talk.





Important thing is to be nice and she will be nice also.
Yup, ';Call Me';......just kidding. Hang out with friends when you have time and it will happen. Ladies love seeing dads with their kids so you will probably get a lot of attention when you do that!!. How old are you and where are you from?? Just have fun!! You can meet tons of ladies at the grocery store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment