Monday, August 23, 2010

I am divorced two years and afraid to date again. Any advice?

Just jump in with both feet,after you get the first one over with it gets easier.I had several 'bad' dates at first,but then I realized it really was not much different than when I was a teenager.Remember,we men are just as nervous as you are on the first date.I am divorced two years and afraid to date again. Any advice?
Keep it simple at first ... coffee @ a non national chain coffee shop and try and remember that if those you date are genuine, they will be as nervios and unsure as you are. Lastly, trust your gut as we ALWAYS know a LOT more than we think we do.I am divorced two years and afraid to date again. Any advice?
im not much an expert when it comes to divorce but i will try my best in helping u out...ur afraid to date b/c ur afraid of rejection again. Look not moving on will only hurt u more and will start to make u think about stuff...a night out on the town with some friends can be the babysteps of all this and when goin out ask friends to bring new people with them so u meet new people and start socializing...when goin out dont think of it as dating think of it as makeing new friends...and from there see how things go
Just show confidence, women are more attracted to that than anything. Just ask the women here if they think confidence is sexy. Bet you get some good answers.
Set your fears aside and find a date.
dont be afraid. the more you think about it too the more afraid youll get. you cant blame ohters because of what has happened to you in the past. move fowards not backwords is a saying me and my friends use all the time that gets us through anything. keep your head up and jump right back in there. take some time for your self if you need it but if you dont hey go for it. im sure a wonderful person that has alot to offer and dont let others get to in the way of your happiness.
dont be afraid . whatever happened in your old relationship is not a new persons prob. not all are the same the longer you wait the more of a chance your new love will pass you by!
What's the worst that could happen?


divorce? LOL


Seriously, just do it. I met my current wife a month after my divorce was finalized.


I just started asking women out, I heard a LOT of No's, and enough yes's to let me ask another.
i feel you are upseted with what you have experienced previously.


it is better to forget past and has think about your future
I know it's tough but if your not happy being alone then you should try to get out there and meet someone. Don't expect anything, it's OK to Hope, to dream but expect nothing!! It's too much pressure on yourself and the other party, and as for the fear....... What exactly are you afraid of? Anyone you meet is a different person then who you dealt with, sure there might be similarities but it's a completely New person; and it's wrong to compare one person to the other..... Just enjoy their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment