Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a divorced kid and need advice from other nine yr. olds. What should I do?

my parents have been divorced for almost 2 yrs.I am a divorced kid and need advice from other nine yr. olds. What should I do?
Hey kid get off the net rather go to the library and get books that suit your age...I am a divorced kid and need advice from other nine yr. olds. What should I do?
First of all, this is not the forum for a 9 year old to be on. Protect yourself from online predators and STOP posting your age. Talk to your parents about internet safety.
While I agree with the other posters about this being an adult forum, I will tell you that it's a hard situation and I want to respond.





I would suggest you talk with your guidance counselor at school or the nurse. Talking with a trusted adult at school can be helpful. Finally, the Internet is not always safe. Some people have bad ideas and are not good. Get off the Internet with your personal issues. I know adults put out a lot of personal things here, but we aren't always smart either.
number one-- you should stay out of places, like this-- like the other adults have said, it's just looking for trouble





number 2- if you're confused or have questions, and feel like you can't talk to either of your parents, then find a family friend (adult) or go to school counselor, or even, like in my husband's son case, he's 11 and mom doens't think he needs counseling, we took him a few weeks ago, and after talking to the counselor, he said this child needs major sessions, alot of things locked up and feels like he can't talk to one parent or the other since it would seem to be siding with them.





since you specifically didn't say why oyu need help, i suggest you start there
I agree, you can become vulnerable to many things on here. Please get out and enjoy life as a KID ! Trust me, when I was your age, I wanted to grow up fast and become an adult, however little did I know, life as a kid was excellent. I mean, I hardly had any responsiblities and never had to worry about anything.





Please get outside, have fun and quit worrying, life is too short.





:)





Jordan
Hi, I'm miles...........Don't u think nine yr olds can advice u on this matter? Anyway.........are u 9 yr old ? why do u wanna know my email..........can't we be frenz from Yahoo answers?............


do not worry about ur parents........when u grow old enough then u can do something but now u can only pin hopes..........and yes pray God and hope for the best........be happy otherwise ur mum or papa would be unhappy seeing u sad............don't u think u r tooo small to work on net?
go MAGIC 8 BALL mom, she's so RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment