Monday, August 23, 2010

Divorced mothers, need your advice on how or what to say to my ex-wife about seeing the kids.?

i have not seen them for the last month.i have sent letters,emails,and phone calls to them. they're ages are 16,15,14,11. they are my step children, sperm-donor is not in the picture (she cheated on him with me).she has said to me that they do not want anything to do with me.i am feeling like it might be true, since they have not tried to call me or anything.i have filed for a divorce and have stopped all contact with her, and financial support too. she is cheating on me, and she said she was in-love and moving in with him? so i dropped her.but because of my choice in words and attitudes she said don't call or text her any more. i don't, she keeps contacting me. so i need help on what to say or how to say it, without her getting upset. or am i wasting my time?Divorced mothers, need your advice on how or what to say to my ex-wife about seeing the kids.?
Give up on her but not the kids. She has told them to ignore you, which is unfair. Keep writing/emailing them but don't demand them to answer, just tell them about how you miss them and love them and when the divorce goes though then you will have opportunity to ask the court to give visitation.Divorced mothers, need your advice on how or what to say to my ex-wife about seeing the kids.?
If you refer to the children's real father as a ';sperm-donor';, how can you expect anyone to respect your role as step-father.
hmmm...well based on what you have written, I would forget her. And honestly, if the kids want to talk to you, I'm sure they know how to contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment