Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need advice about divorcing my husband?

My husband emotionally abuses me. He is mean,selfish, critical. We have already been to counseling and it hasn't gotten any better. He has done nothing to better our marriage, it doesn't seem like it is a priority to him. I am scared to leave him, although I HATE being married to him. What advice can you give me to encourage me to do it?Need advice about divorcing my husband?
Well honey, this is only a decision that you can make, but you already know that. If you have had it and are not at all happy...why stay? If it's for financial reasons...that can be worked out...slowly, but surely. It will be tough, but that isn't a good enough reason to stay married. I would suggest talking to God about it. I don't know what your beliefs are in that area, but God really can be a great source of strength during difficult times. I believe that it takes 3 to make a marriage work. You...your spouse...and God! I'm not trying to preach to ya...I just think this may be the missing link. However, if your husband is unwilling to put forth efforts into saving this marriage then he is bound to be a lonely man. Like I said...pray about it...do it some more and I hope you find the answer you are looking for. God Bless :)Need advice about divorcing my husband?
Leave unless you want to spend the rest of your life inthe same situation. Think about it - do you want to be mistreated and talked down to until you're planted in the Earth? I sure hope not. He won't change and you won't like the abuse any better next year or the year after. Leave.
why did u marry him? was he like this then? why did he change? maybe as wife you have to help him change back to his old self? Does he want you to be miserable? Does HE want to be miserable? I'm sure this has come up in counseling, does he just lie or what?


just a thought.
Well If he is treating you this badly he might start beating you and forcing you to have sex against your will. He also might be cheating on you with another woman. You hate being married to him..so why stay with him.





If you need a friend you can contact me. I'll be willing to talk to you.
Well, hon, you should have watched Oprah this afternoon. Go to her website and look that stuff up... Oprah.com.





What do you do? If you like being a door mat, ya stay. If you don't, you make plans to get out.
Been there and divorced that. I didn't think I could do it either and I really didn't think I could make it on my own. Then I started thinking about how I changed because of him and the person I was before he came along. How he held me down and made me feel like dirt and worthless. Everytime I thought about how wrong divorce is and what a bad person I was, I would start thinking about all of that and how much worse it could get since it was already so bad. I would see myself being free and laughing and without him. I tried everything and it didn't help my marriage. I started telling my friends and family about what was going on they are the ones who started supporting me the most and gave me the confidence to do it. It has to be your choice. Just don't live in it, you don't have to.
He is controlling you! And worse YOU are allowing him to do so, you are actually going to counseling to have it CONTINUE. Control is a type of abuse and it isn't going to get any better. It is actually going to get worse, emotional abuse turns into physical abuse and here you are going to counseling to learn how you can tolerate a man treating you like crap. Grow a backbone and get the hell out NOW before he beats you to a pulp and leaves your for dead.
before that you should look at you first. you shoul think why ur husband suddenly changed like this. then try to find out what you have done untill make ur husband like this. then take the decision
YOU BOTH DESERVE HAPPINESS AND CAN NOT FIND IT IN EACH OTHER, SO YOU SHOULD GET A DIVORCE AND BOTH HAVE A CHANCE AT HAPPINESS.
THE SAME THING THAT WAS TOLD TO ME GET SOME COURAGE. BE STRONG AND JUST DO THE DAMN THING. MOVE FIRST, ACT NORMAL
Why would you be scared? Are you scared that you would have a better life, more self esteem, find someone that would treat you like you should be treated? I've been there. It is scary leaving , but it is a relief to know that you are now in control of your life and that you are not going to put up with the abuse anymore. Even my daughter is happier that we are not together anymore . She says that I smile and laugh alot more and that means the world to me. good luck
honny if it hasnt gotten better it wont verbal abuse is just as bad or worse than physical and you dont deserve that you can move on and find someone who will appreciate you I firmly belive that there is one special person for everyone and sometimes we just dont get them on the first try Im on my second marriage and am so happy I dont regret leaving my mental abuser for one minute and neither should you and if there are kids involved even more reason to leave not good for kids to see GOOD LUCK be strong your a woman so you will get through this and be happier for it stay strong and keep your head up cause youll move on and find mr right he will onlly have mr right and left if ya get what I mean lol those kind of people grow old bitter and alone move on now
well im sorry to hear about your unpleasant situation that you have been going through but if you really hate him and there's no love in that relationship then you need to talk about divorce with a lawyer. you have all the reasons to be away with him.. if a person loves you, they will always respect you and make you happy not hurting you and your feelings...
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment