Monday, August 23, 2010

Pregnant, Divorcing, hormonal, & a ball full of tears?!!? Any advice?

At 8 weeks pregnant, found my husband of less than 1 yr is cheating with MULTIPLE girls. I left! Have been through counseling - he's not changed. Now, i'm almost 5 months pregnant been alone for 3 months and am feeling the 'loneliness' and hormonal tears more frequently. The divorce is in progress. I have great friends and family, but I really miss the snuggle/companionship of a guy. any suggestions?!?! So far, I've went out to movies, dinner, etc with friends and family, that helps. I attend church regularly.Pregnant, Divorcing, hormonal, %26amp; a ball full of tears?!!? Any advice?
I am so sorry for your situation, it's too bad your husband (soon to be ex) was not willing to be faithful and act like a responsible adult ! It is also too bad he left the two best people in the world that loved him.. his loss I'm sure! So, now you have to keep going, be strong, and get ready for your new baby who will be depending on you to take care of it! You will need and miss that manly companionship for a while, but someday soon you could find someone else who will actually love you completely and never want anyone else! Prepare yourself for that time but in the present you will have to prepare for your new arrival and be the best mom you can be! I am glad you have support from family and friends, lean on them right now, and if you need any type of counseling or help... your church is a terrific source! When you get lonely and need someone to comfort you, turn to God and pray. He will provide the peace %26amp; hope to comfort your heart!


Believe me, I know... I've been in your shoes before... just not as a newlywed who is pregnant, but as a woman with 6 children that was married for 20 years and my dear husband left me to raise them! It wasn't another woman though... He died in his sleep! I had great support from friends and family too, and I also turned to my church and my Lord,... He provided the strength for me to carry on and raise my children! I am now re-married to a good man and we are celebrating our 8th anniversary this year!


Good luck dear, take care of yourself and your sweet baby... ok!Pregnant, Divorcing, hormonal, %26amp; a ball full of tears?!!? Any advice?
You are going thru a lot! Congrats on your pregnancy! Sorry your soon to be ex cheated on you. It's great you are going to church, and going out with family and friends. I know what it is like to go thru divorce-it's not fun. For snuggling, may I suggest either a body pillow and/or a teddy bear (just for you-not for baby-bayb will have his/her own teddy bear). As you well know, you now have 26 additional hormones in your body. A friend of mine once told me that there is nothing wrong with a man and a woman being ';just friends';. However, I would be rather cautious on this because of the fact that you are going thru a divorce, and your hormones. Do you have a brother or father you could talk with? Could you possibly go for counseling, for yourself? I truly wish you the best. God bless, and take care.
Just continue what you are doing, spend time with family and friends that are supportive, find out if your church has some type of group you can join. Talk to a counselor about how you are feeling. That would be devastating, and I know hormones are contributing. Just hold on, God has someone better for you!
awww sorry to hear about that...i hope everything works out 4-u soon! good luck w/ur pregnancy :)
Wow, sounds like you are going through Hell! I am a firm believer that children should have both parents, but in your case, living with someone you don't trust is hard; what kind of example is he setting for your family? If he hasn't changed and doesn't have remorse to put this family back together then I say walk away and make sure he pays dearly (financially) I know it seems hard facing this alone %26amp; (feeling alone) but you will make it through and who knows maybe some time apart will make him reconsider what he's given up. Hopefully he'll find out that those meaningless sex flings werent worth losing his family over- Good Luck Dear!
YOU DONT NEED HIM SO DONT GO BACK. I get the feeling you are wanting to do that but dont. Any man who would cheat on a pregnant woman is no man at all. Your family and friends will help you get through this. You and your baby deserve better. Think of your child, not the guy.
The court is letting you progress with the divorce? In Indiana you are not allowed to divorce while pregnant...


I am sorry that he did this to you. I feel your pain but probably not on the level that you feel it.


I just say focus on the joy that is growing inside of you because that is the most important and precious thing right now.


Try not to stress yourself out too much right now because your baby is getting at that stage where it can feel your emotions.


Just live each day for all of the light that it possesses, cherish your every waking moment and realize that pain is weakness leaving the body

No comments:

Post a Comment