Saturday, August 21, 2010

Newly Divorced need advice?

22 years old. In the middle of a divorce. married for 2 years thankfully no kids. Had problems on my end during the beginning(doesnt help im in the military) and truly changed for the better of the marriage and actually put in work for the marriage. She started taking advantage of it going out all hours of the night, throwing temper tantrums when i asked to use her phone. (work night shift and would be upstairs snuggling with her and didnt feel like moving so asked to use her phone and she got all defensive), Asked her to change like she asked me and she said she NEVER would so i broke it off. She justified working on a marriage as buying things for me and putting up with some bs. I am thankful for all that but i did the same and actually changed to keep her around. Found out for the past week(been separated 3 wks now) she has been banging someone new already which pisses me off. Sometimes im pissed off and sad and other times im thankful for the lessons i have learned and the mistakes i will never make again.





I am really just looking for some comfort here and a place to vent and some advice to the situation and basically life. Funny im the one usually giving the advice but not now so it seems.Newly Divorced need advice?
You are very young to be divorcing...and you have your whole life ahead of you.





You married a tramp it seems like, she was probably cheating towards the end of your marriage.





She will be just as pissed as you are when you fiond a new girl...never look back.Newly Divorced need advice?
As an older man, I am encouraged where you say, ';other times im thankful for the lessons i have learned and the mistakes i will never make again.';





That's exactly what you need to hold onto. When you fully accept and learn from your mistakes, that is a huge part of moving on to a better life. Good on you!
Just think of this marriage as practice for when the real thing comes along. I noticed that when I started dating and would break up with someone that I would come away from the relationship with more knowledge about myself and what I didn't want. Not so much what I did want. As time progressed and I went through more dates and relationships I found out what I wanted because I knew what I didn't want. Hope the makes sense. Keep on looking.
Jeff I feel your pain man! Like you my Ex-wife is a **** just like your wife. I found out that she been fcuking this dude who she work with while we were dating and still married. We been married for a couple of months. My advise to you, count your blessing, better to find out now then 10 yrs down the line. Get out NOW! Get a divorce and go on with your life, fcuk working on your marriage your still young. If you want to talk your welcome to email me.
we can never be level headed and logical when it applies to ';us';





do you REALLY need us to tell you


';you had a lucky escape';


';time is a great healer';


';plenty more fish in the sea';


etc etc etc





you know the score here, words are easy, getting through???


you just need to lick your wounds and heal like the rest of us





it will all come together for you, its just a matter of time





good luck
If she didn't want you using her phone I bet she was making calls to someone already when you were with her-sorry to say. I think you made the right choice. Break ups are hard. Just know there are plenty of good women out there %26amp; you're still young. Just keep being positive %26amp; be glad that you don't have to deal with her issues anymore.
Yeah, if she is already sleeping around with someone she probably was doing this before but you just now found out.
Seems to me as you have a pretty good handle on the situation %26amp; I agree with Mary as well...Lesson learned %26amp; turn the page you will be stronger having gone through this nonsense....
GET OVER IT U ARE 22 TIME TO F* MADD B*TCHEES

No comments:

Post a Comment