Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?

I have JC of 2 girls(4 and 6) that are my world and spend as much time as i can with them(3 or more days a week)I would like to find someone to marry again but my children will allways be #1.So here is my question is it better that i find/pursue someone who has children too or someone who does not?I would like to hear pros and cons for both from people.Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?
Hope you find love again. You will know when you do-regardless if she has children or not it is important that she embrace your children.





Your girls will always be the number one woman in your life. The girl you choose to spend your life with will undoubtedly understand that and respect you for it.Divorced dad just back in the ';dating scene'; need advice?
Find one that loves you and your kids, regardless if she has kids or not.
let your heart tell you .
Why not enjoy your girls NOW, while they're young. Once they hit puberty, they wont be interested in spending time with you. And that time will be here b4 you realize it!


IOW, there's no need to find/pursue anyone. Especially since they are currently #1. And no woman will be able to accept that fact easily.
Find someone who loves.... you ....and she will love your kids eventually.... It doesn't matter if she has kids ....
more
The person that you want to marry is not a matter of whether she has children or not. I dated a woman that's has 2 children, she was great but I couldn't deal with her children all that well. I am divorced and I have joint custody of my son. To me he is the most important part of my life, and her children are hers. I love my son and for some reason I can't get any feeling for her children like that. There is no comparison. I don't want to be there dad, is that bad? I don't know, it's just how I feel. Finding a woman that has no children would be great as long as she doesn't want to have any. I will not have another child, plain and simple. A lot of women that don't have children want to eventually have them. So it's up to you. If I could find a woman that doesn't have children and doesn't want to have any, that would be ideal for me. She would still have to accept my son.
Forget about that aspect. Find a nice woman with whom you can relate. Make sure that they know that you have children and that they come first above all. Most women will truly appreciate this. If they don't brake and run, I would say that you stand a pretty good chance. If they do, then they weren't right for you anyway. Then look further.
You dont seek neither one, does it matter to you wether a woman has or doesnt has kids? I mean if you have a preference like some men like brunettes over blondes than fine, but i would start off just finding someone i like first then date, then after like months or a yr when i knew it was going somewhere then wed introduce our kids or my kids, but i would just start with dating and i wouldnt let women know im looking for a wifey/mommy babys momma type of thing, let it flow and good luck
My girls were 8 and 6 when their dad and I divorced. I always felt it was important to date someone who had kids, because I assumed they would understand better the responsibilities that came along with the territory, and would not have the immature response of feeling slighted or neglected when the kids would and should come first. My girls are now 14 and 16, I am still in the dating circle, but consider it less of a priority to date someone with kids. I think you just need to gauge your response on the person once you find someone interesting and then decide if they are worth pursuing.
Dear Dad,.





You need to consider your children first.





Obviously you are putting yourself in that position.





I feel sorry for you and your children.





I can read right through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment