Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm getting divorced and I need some advice?

I was with this guy for almost 5 years. We got married and I gave birth to our kid. Well, I'm pregnant with his other kid and divorcing him. Hes been making it hard for me. He talks about me to others and lies to them about me. I cant talk to him. He wants to see his kid but he has to go to court for that. I'm under alot of stress and in pain. What should I do?I'm getting divorced and I need some advice?
Keeping a child away from his father can be grounds for losing custody. You should know that. Do not continue on this path, no judge will take it lightly. There shouldn't be any reason to keep a father and child apart! It should be beneath you to act in such a poor and indecent manner as this.





Next, who cares what he says to others? If they believe him then they aren't your friends to begin with. Everyone knows not to listen to people who are in the middle of a divorce. Too many are angry and too many spread lies. Most pretend to listen and yet they think about other things instead.





You can't stop him from saying such things, but when you finally do go in front of a judge you can have them reprimand him if he happens to say anything negative about you to the child. If you can document and prove that he tells the child bad things, and believe me no judge will believe a child who claims it as too many parents put their kids up to saying such things. Anyway, if you can prove it then he could get limited child visitation. Let him talk to the child over the phone as often as he'd like, but go to radio shack and for 100 dollars get a recording device for the phone line. Explain to your ex one time that you'll be recording all the phone calls, otherwise it won't be legal in a court of law. It's illegal to tape someone unknowingly.





If you start allowing your ex to take his child here and there, you'd have more time to relax and destress and your child would be happier as well. You are hurting the child far more than your ex by denying visitions. This is what any medical professional, any judge and any lawyer would state in a court of law. They know the mental and emotional ramifications of your withholding visitation rights and only you will be punished for it in a court of law. You truly risk losing custody. Total of 3 of my friends have lost custody and have only minimal visitation rights due to keeping the children away from the other parent.I'm getting divorced and I need some advice?
Tell him that you are willing to work with him. Tell him that you are willing to let him see his kid ( because the court doesnt like that you keep your child away from the other parent ) and how would you like it if he did that to you. Also make him sign a piece of paper stating that he will be getting visitation with your son on certain days for certain times that you both agree on and also make sure that you include on that paper that he will not talk bad about you to your kid or around your kid, in any way what so ever, Period. It doesnt matter that he talks bad about you to other people, they will find out in time what kind of person he really is.





When you go to court you can show that piece of paper to the judge and tell him/her that this is what you had agreed upon. The judge will take this into account.





Also make sure when you get divorced that you are the one who gets to claim the kids on your tax return if they ask. I don't know where you live but in Az where, we trade off every year. Also if he is ordered to pay support and misses payments he cannot claim the kids on taxes. My sons dad didnt pay for 6 months and I did my taxes the 1st week of Jan and told him that I claimed my son when he said I will claim him too I threw him a copy of the law. He was pissed.





LOL I thought it was funny.





Anyway, good luck!
Don't try to talk to him, let your attorney handle that. Find new friends that he doesn't talk to and forget about the ones who listen to his crap. Stop looking at your children as kids and put all of your thoughts into them. They need you to be there for them. Stop focusing on what he is doing and think only about what you need to do to make a better life for you and your children. He can only make this hard for you if you let him.
For the most part though very difficult try and think of this a just BUSINESS. That is how the court looks at it. Get a good lawyer and follow their advice. Get yourself a good deal and for the kids as well. You have to ignore what HE says. He is mad--of course. Do you expect anything else. Get over it.





Take care of business.
a kid is a baby goat.


why do people call there children kids i hate that.


as for your problem leave it up to the courts to decide you can have your say there and let them no what he is like.
I only feel sorry for your kids. If your marriage is that bad then why the hell would you be pregnant with his 2nd child??!!! Work it out for the sake of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment