Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice can you give for a man whose wife is divorcing him to hold on to as much assests as poss?

hi all my wife has left me in may and has being seeing another man since feb , it all in solicitors hands but wanted to protect myself best i can we have joint residency of the 2 children and at times can talk to each other. I have been thru phase of wanting her back but i cant trust her again and I guess I am just missin her real bad at min. I need tomaintain as much financial assets to enable me to buy a house in the same area so as kids dont find upheaval hard by loosing friends in the area by moving away.What advice can you give for a man whose wife is divorcing him to hold on to as much assests as poss?
Sorry but assets are split according to your state laws. If you hide assets so you get more you could face a nice little vacation to the pokey with bubba and his friends.





On the other hand..





You could plead with the court to let you have more of the liquid assets since you are moving and have joint custody. Since it is joint they may be receptive to your request and commitment to staying in your current community where the children are comfortable.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment